Current Size: 100%

public://thirkield.jpg

Thirkield Science Hall

No. 67

Thirkield Hall

Thirkield Science Hall was constructed in 1901. It was dedicated in 1936 to Rev. Wilbur P. Thirkield who was the 8th President of Howard University. Mr. Thirkield played a major role in obtaining funds from the Congress for the construction of this facility, which now houses the Physics Department.